Friday, May 16, 2008

Kiss the Sky - A survey of Hyperformalism

Two New Pieces by Nebulosus Severine in an upcoming exhibition!

Kiss the Sky - A survey of Hyperformalism presented by NMC and the Museum of Hyperformalism. The opening reception is tomorrow, May 17th, at 12PM noon SLT.

NMC Arts Lab

"While I do not consider myself a Hyperformalist (according to Dancoyote Antonelli's definition of the term), I do often produce pieces in that style. It has been my pleasure to participate at the upcoming 'Kiss the Sky' exhibition, to which I have contributed two new pieces. I will also be DJing for the event, playing a selection of electronic/ambient music."

Other artists in the exhibition: Chance Abattoir, Dancoyote Antonelli, Vlad Bjornson, nand Nerd, Selavy Oh, Adam Ramona, AngryBeth Shortbread, Sasun Steinbeck, Sabine Stonebender, Seifert Surface, elros Tuominen, Juria Yoshikawa, and i7o Zhu.

No comments: