Thursday, March 17, 2011

Galerie LIBxxx Art Network Opening Today the 17th of March


I received a notice announcing the opening of "GALERIE LIBxxx Art Network" and as I scanned the list of who was exhibiting, I decided to pop in for a brief look around. The opening is scheduled for today, the 17th of March at 1:30 pm PST/SLT. Beside the art, the festivities include a musical performance by Lisa Brune. The artists exhibiting include; Aneli Abeyante, Anley Piers, Cherry Manga, Elie Maurice, JadeYu Fhang, myopator Fride, Oona Eiren, tshirtkikill Straaf, typote Beck and Vroum Short.



Nearest the landing point is the work of JadeYu Fhang, who as it turns out is also the organizer for the exhibit. She was busily setting up and we only chatted briefly while she paused to answer a few questions.



Nazz Lane: A nice list of artists … Congrats! You organized the exhibition?



JadeYu Fhang: Yes, it's my sim and I open this gallery for artists.



Nazz Lane: "I have a dream", is the inspiration for the exhibit?



JadeYu Fhang: Yes, but I have other dreams. I have a dream is for the sim.


 

No comments: